Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour Volunteer Page
We are seeking 35 volunteers to help with the event in exchange for free admission to the tour. Each volunteer shift will be 3.5 hours in length and will include the following tasks:
- Volunteers will be placed at one of the 17 ADU sites on June 22nd.
- Volunteers will be asked to work one of the following shifts:
- 9:30am- 1:00pm
- 12:45pm- 4:15pm
- At the site, volunteers will perform the following tasks:
- Direct tour goers towards the ADU
- Welcome attendees to the home
- Check wristbands and tally attendance
- Answer questions, if possible, or direct tour goers to the homeowners, builders, architects, etc.
- Stay in communication with tour headquarters by cell phone if any issues arise
- All new ADU Tour volunteers will be required to attend a brief, but mandatory meeting on the evening of June 5th or June 10th.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in volunteering. Visit the tour page for more information about ADUs and the Build Small, Live Large: Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour.