Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour Volunteer Page
We are seeking 25 volunteers to help with the event in exchange for free admission to the tour. Each volunteer shift will be 3.5 hours in length and will include the following tasks:
- Volunteers will be placed at one of the ADU sites on June 25th.
- Volunteers will be asked to work one of the following shifts:
- 9:30am- 1:00pm
- 12:45pm- 4:15pm
- At the site, volunteers will perform the following tasks:
- Direct tour goers towards the ADU
- Welcome attendees to the home
- Check wristbands and tally attendance
- Answer questions, if possible, or direct tour goers to the homeowners, builders, architects, etc.
- Stay in communication with tour headquarters by cell phone if any issues arise
- All new ADU Tour volunteers will be required to attend a brief, but mandatory meeting prior to the tour. The Tour organizer will reach out to you about this meeting in early June.
Please contact me at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering. Visit the tour page for more information about ADUs and the Build Small, Live Large: Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour.
Pingback: Seventeen ADUs! | Accessory Dwellings