Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour Volunteer Page
We anticipate hundreds of attendees and are seeking 40+ volunteers to help with the event in exchange for free admission to the tour and the evening networking event. Each volunteer shift will be 3.5 hours in length and will include the following tasks:
- Volunteers will be placed at one of the 12 ADU sites on May 30th and 31st
- Volunteers will be asked to work one of the following shifts:
- 9:30am- 1:00pm
- 12:45pm- 4:15pm
- Friday evening, 5pm-9pm
- Saturday evening, 4pm-9pm
- At the site, volunteers will perform the following tasks:
- Direct tour goers towards the ADU Welcome attendees to the home
- Check wristbands for attendees who have pre-registered for the tour
- Hand out brochures Answer questions, if possible, or direct tour goers to the homeowners, builders, architects, etc.
- Stay in communication with tour headquarters by cell phone if any issues arise
- All Volunteers will be required to attend a brief, but MANDATORY meeting.There will be two meetings offered to accommodate people’s schedules.
Please call Deb (503) 288-5225 or email us at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering. Visit the tour page for more information about ADUs and the Build Small, Live Large: Portland’s Accessory Dwelling Unit Tour.