A one-stop source about accessory dwelling units, multigenerational homes, laneway houses, ADUs, granny flats, in-law units…
Do you love ADUs as much as we do? Got an ADU story or insight to share? Then contribute an ADU post to the readership of this blog (over 50,000 page views/month!).
As your volunteer editors, we’re always interested in discovering and sharing new perspectives, case studies, research findings, and other stories about ADUs from around the country and beyond. Here are a few examples of types of posts we’d love to see more of:
– Personal project essays for completed projects (e.g. Garage Sweet Home)
– City overviews (e.g. Garage Apartments in Houston)
Also quite welcome:
– Local news with national or policy import (e.g. Innovative ADU Ordinance passed Novato, CA)
– Original research (e.g. How do ADUs contribute to the local economy? (Or, will building an ADU raise my property taxes?))
– Reported summary of a key topic (e.g. Lay Explanation of ADU Financing Options)
– Upcoming events or tours in your community (e.g. Fall 2015 ADU tour information)
Interested? Read through our Contribution Guidelines, send us a note, and start typing up your ADU story to share.